realme has own theme store with lots of new themes, but all of themes are not fully change phones look but only changes wallpaper and icon pack only.
So we have some really cool collection of third party Realme themes which can fully customize your phone’s look and also compitable with realme UI 1.0/realme ui 2.0.
Here is new Android 12 realme theme for your smartphones to experience the new UI.
Android 12 UI
Give Latest Android 12 looks to your phone
- New lock screen
- New icon pack
- New Clock widget
- New wallpaper
- New settings page
- New quick panel
But while applying these themes, user faces 5 min trial error.So here is the solution of 5-minute Trial Error In Realme UI Themes.
5 min trail Error solution
- Go to file manager and install any third party theme you like
- After installing theme, go to realme theme store
- Now Clear cache and data of theme store and force close the theme store (Check version of app it must be theme Store V7.3.1)
- Now open iMod pro application (Download link available below) and press (-) icon
- you will see ‘Permanent activated’ message
- Yup..the theme is permanently appllied
- Roblox Account Manager: Maximizing Your Gaming Experience
- How to iPhone Backup: A Comprehensive Guide to Safeguard Your Data
- Factory Reset iPhone Guide: How to Reset iPhone with or without Password
- Realme UI 4.0 Early Access Beta: New Features for Realme C33 | Android 13
- realme GT 2 Pro Android 14 Beta Update: New Features and Installation Guide