Android App store has lots of apps for photo editing. We have listed out best Apps For Android photo editing in 2021 as follows :
By Google LLC
• Opens JPG and RAW files
• Save your personal looks and apply them to new photos later
• Selective filter brush
• All styles can be tweaked with fine, precise control
• Tune image – adjust exposure and color automatically or manually with fine, precise control
• Details – magically brings out surface structures in images
• Crop – crop to standard sizes or freely
• Rotate – rotate by 90°, or straighten a skewed horizon
• Perspective – fix skewed lines and perfect the geometry of horizons or buildings
• White Balance – adjust the colors so that the image looks more natural
• Brush – selectively retouch exposure, saturation, brightness or warmth
• Selective – the renown “Control Point” technology: Position up to 8 points on the image and assign enhancements, the algorithm does the rest magically
• Healing – remove the uninvited neighbor from a group picture
• Vignette – add a soft darkness around the corners like a beautiful, wide-aperture would do
• Text – add both stylized or plain text
• Curves – have precise control over the brightness levels in your photos
• Expand – increase the size of your canvas and fill up the new space in smart ways with content of your image
• Lens Blur – add a beautiful Bokeh to images (background softening), ideal for photographic portraits
• Glamour Glow – add a fine glow to images, great for fashion or portraits
• Tonal Contrast – boost details selectively in the shadows, midtones and highlights
• HDR Scape – bring a stunning look to your images by creating the effect of multiple exposures
• Drama – add a hint of doomsday to your images (6 styles)
• Grunge – an edgy look with strong styles and texture overlays
• Grainy Film – get modern film looks with realistic grain
• Vintage – the style of color film photo from the 50’s, 60’s or 70’s
• Retrolux – go retro with light leaks, scratches, film styles
• Noir – Black and White film looks with realistic grain and the “wash” effect
• Black & White – classic Black and White look straight out of the darkroom
• Frames – add frames with adjustable size
• Double Exposure – blend two photos, choosing from blend modes that are inspired by shooting on film and by digital image processing
• Face Enhance – add focus to the eyes, add face-specific lighting, or smoother skin
• Face Pose – correct the pose of portraits based on three dimensional models
2. PicsArt Photo Editor
– Try hot filters for pictures & trendy photo effects.
– Access impressive background eraser: cut out photos & erase backgrounds.
– Remove objects and get amazing photo retouch.
– Use millions of outstanding free images or edit your own pictures.
– Speak your mind: add text to photos using 200+ aesthetic fonts.
– Get a stunning makeover with Beautify tools: hair color changer, makeup stickers & more.
– Blur photo backgrounds with a smart selection tool.
– Create beautiful double exposure edits & blend photo layers.
– Quickly flip & crop photos.
– Edit videos or make them from scratch using outstanding video maker with music.
– Bring your exciting stories to life and create exciting videos.
– Add music to your videos using a sizzling library of popular songs.
– Crop video clips or use square fit to add backgrounds then post on your IG for “likes.”
– Use Glitch video effects. Instantly change it up by adding trendy video filters.
– Trim videos or use smart video merger to merge videos together.
– Create an amazing photo collage using all your favorite pictures.
– Try photo grid, freestyle collage, scrapbook, and frames for photos.
– Choose from a bunch of layout designs.
– Go viral. Create funny memes with our meme generator & share.
– Use story maker and level up your Instagram game with story templates.
STICKER MAKER + FREE STICKERS
– Discover over 60+ million cool PicsArt stickers for iMessage.
– Add stickers to photos to turn up the fun level on edits.
– Make your own cute clipart & use cut out tool to create funny custom stickers.
– Outline selfies with the hottest Sketch effects.
– Turn portraits into artistic masterpieces with Canvas effects.
– Create trending Drip Art. Use dripping effect stickers & customize the blend mode.
– Cartoon yourself with amazing Magic effects to turn photos into cartoons.
– Play with cool Doodle Art & start doodling away for hours.
– Use PicsArt Draw with cool customizable brushes, layers, & pro drawing tools.
– Doodle on pictures whenever you’re bored & get a transparent clothes effect.
– Create art & illustrations from scratch or just draw something inspiring for fun.
– Recreate trending edits in a few taps. Cut editing time in half with easy customizable steps.
– Edit multiple photos in the same style. Keep your Instagram feed on-trend & consistent by creating personal presets.
3. Adobe Photoshop Express
– Instantly fix crooked images and correct distorted camera angles.
– Smooth out graininess, reduce colour noise, and sharpen details to showcase your photos best.
– Use radial blur to blend out and blur backgrounds and shift focus to specific subjects or full blur to create movement.
PERSONALISE WITH STYLE
– Customise images with the sticker maker, create memes and captions, style your text with a wide array of fonts and layouts, add borders and frames, and stamp creations with custom watermarks.
CHOOSE FROM HUNDREDS OF LOOKS, EFFECTS AND FILTERS
– Dehaze pictures to remove fog in a scene, apply dramatic filters, and simply slide across to adjust colour temperature, vibrancy and other colour effects.
ASSEMBLE STUNNING PICTURE COLLAGES
– Create professional-quality compilations with the collage maker by adding ready-to-use photo grid layouts and modifying borders and colours.
– A simple selfie editor. Easily reduce blemishes and spots from selfies and portraits.
– Automatically adjust contrast, exposure and more with one-touch adjustments; easily crop, straighten, rotate for eye-catching layouts, and magically remove red-eye and pet-eye from your favourite moments with this retouch app.
QUALITY PHOTO IMPORT AND SHARING
– Upload images from multiple sources and formats (including raw and TIFF) or search images in the app, posting your favourites directly to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Flickr and other social platforms or share them in email, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, and Line to inspire others.