Outside the popular Spotify Wrapped year-end rewind, Spotify lets you view basic stats such as your top artists and tracks of the month. If you are looking for ways to comprehensively view your Spotify stats, we have got you covered. Read on to find out how to see your stats on the Spotify app and through third-party websites.
Check Your Stats on Spotify (2022)
Check Spotify Stats on PC (Desktop, Web)
1. Open Spotify on desktop or web and click on your username at the top-right corner. From the dropdown list that appears, click on “Profile” to access your Spotify profile.
2. When your profile page appears, scroll down, and you will see the top artists and top tracks of the current month. You will see a total of 10 artists and 50 songs on the list.
3. To view the complete list of 50 top tracks of the month, click on the “See All” button next to the “Top tracks this month” header. You can now browse the songs you have been obsessing over in the past month.
Check Spotify Stats on Mobile (Android, iOS)
Unlike the desktop app, Spotify doesn’t show the top artists and tracks in the mobile app. However, you can still view your recently played artists in the app. Here’s how to check that:
1. Open Spotify app from your phone and press the Settings gear icon at the top-right corner of the screen. Scroll down until you find “Recently played artists” toggle in the “Social” settings and make sure it is enabled. You will have to enable this toggle to see your recently played artists.
Note: Enabling the toggle will make your recently played artists public, so make sure you turn it off later if you don’t want others to know the artists you’re listening to.
2. After enabling the toggle, scroll up and tap on your username to view your profile. You will now see the recently played artists in a dedicated section.
3. You can press the “See all” button to view the complete list of your recently played artists on Spotify.
Use Spotify Wrapped to Revisit your Top Songs
Spotify Wrapped is the company’s annual tradition that looks back at your top songs in creative ways. If you forgot to check your top Spotify songs of last year, here’s how to do it:
1. Visit this link and click on “Your Top Songs 2021” to access the playlist containing all your top songs from the past year.
2. And that’s it. You can browse the playlist featuring 100 of your top songs and choose to save it to your library to listen to them later.
Use Volt.fm to See Your Spotify Stats
1. If you want more flexibility and detailed insights, you could check out third-party sites like Volt.fm to view your Spotify stats. To get started, visit Volt.fm website and click the “Sign in with Spotify” button.
2. You should now allow Volt.fm permission to access your Spotify account data to generate the insights. Click on “Agree” to proceed further.
3. After a few seconds, Volt.fm will show you that your profile is ready. Click “See Your Profile” to view your Spotify stats on Volt.fm.
4. In the home screen, you will see the song you’re currently playing along with your top genres. Scroll down to view more details.
5. First up, we have the top songs section. Here, you can view your top songs for the past 4 weeks, 6 months, or all time. You also have the option to save your top songs as a playlist. All you have to do is click on the “Save as Playlist” button, and Volt.fm will automatically add the playlist to your library.
6. If you scroll down, you will see an “Analysis” section that highlights the general mood of the songs you listen to. Like your top songs, you can view this analysis for the past 4 weeks, 6 months, and all time.
7. Volt.fm also shows the average popularity, release date, and length of your Spotify library.
Analyze your Spotify Stats with Stats.fm
1. Another tool for checking your Spotify stats is Stats.fm (formerly known as Spotistats). Available on Android (download) and iOS (download), you can use the app to view your top tracks, artists, albums, and more. To get started, log in with your Spotify account and allow permission to access your account.
2. On the app’s home page, you will see the last played song, top artists over the past 4 weeks, and your playlists. Scrolling down on the home page will reveal a list of your recently played Spotify tracks.
3. Meanwhile, the “Top” tab shows you the top tracks, artists, and albums over the past 4 weeks, 6 months, or lifetime. Similarly, the “Stats” tab highlights your top tracks and the mood of songs in your library. You will require the app’s premium subscription to view the total tracks and minutes streamed so far.
Use Stats for Spotify to Check your Spotify Stats
1. Also worth checking out is Stats for Spotify. Visit the website and log in with your Spotify account to view your top tracks, artists, and genres.
2. After logging in, you can click on the “Top Tracks” button to view your top songs. Similarly, you can use the “Top Artists” and “Top Genres” buttons to check the top artists and genres, respectively.
3. Much like Volt.fm, you can save the top tracks as a playlist. To do that, scroll down and click on the “Create playlist” button.
Try Obscurify to Know How Obscure Your Music Taste Is
1. If you are curious to know how obscure your music taste is, you can use the Obscurify website to check that. To do so, visit Obscurify website and log in with your Spotify account.
2. After signing in, scroll down, and you will see the obscurity rating with respect to the number of Obscurify users in your country.
3. There’s also a graph that compares your music taste against other Obscruitfy users, along with separate indicators for music listened over the past 6 weeks and all time.
4. The website also shows you the mood of the songs you listen to across happiness, danceability, energy, and acousticness categories.
5. The best part, however, is that you get recommendations based on your music library. You can choose to save it as a playlist to explore the recommendations.
Take the ‘How Bad Is Your Spotify’ Test
1. You might remember the viral ‘How Bad Is Your Spotify’ test from 2020. The AI-generated test gives stereotypical snarky remarks about your music taste. If you are interested, you can visit the website and click on “Find Out” to get started.
2. Now, click on “Log in with Spotify” to sign in with your Spotify account.
3. The website will now ask you a few questions. Answer them and wait for the results.
4. The website will then inevitably mock your music taste. Needless to say, take it with a grain of salt.
Check and Analyze Your Spotify Stats
Analyzing your music listening patterns will help you understand your music taste better and explore the genres of tracks you like the most. If you found this helpful, do not forget to take a look at our article on the best Spotify tips and tricks for more such cool features.