Google has already started working on Android 13. And now smartphone companies started rolling out Android 12 for their devices baked with own custom skin. realme has also rolling our realme UI 3.0 for various devices. Today, realme is rolling out stable realme ui 3.0 update for realme GT Neo 2.
realme UI 3.0 update : realme GT Neo 2
Finally after long wait, realme is rolling out stable realme UI 3.0 update for realme GT Neo 2 based on Android 12.
realme had started early access for realme GT Neo 2 for limited users. Then after few weeks beta version of realme UI 3.0 update rolled out for beta testers. And now after long wait, stable version of realme UI 3.0 Update is rolling out for all users. The update is rolled out in staged manner and all users will get it in couple of days.
what is realme UI 3.0??
realme UI 3.0 is realme’s custom skin based on Android 12 with lots of new features and customisations.
Realme UI 3.0 is fully loaded with exciting new features like improved dark mode, more customizable AOD, 3D icon Pack, security improvements.
Must Know points while updating to realme UI 3.0
- Ensure that you are latest stable firmware available for your device
- Take full backup of your data to prevent data loss if something goes wrong while installing update
- third-party application might not be compatible with Android 12 yet so update all installed app after updating to Android 12
- Make sure your battery should be charged more than 60%
- After the update, it may take a longer time to boot for the first time
- After update, the system will occupy more CPU, memory and other resources, which may cause slight hanging and faster power consumption.
realme UI 3.0 update : changelog
• The all-new design, which emphasizes a sense of space, delivers a simple, clean and comfortable visual and interactive experience.
• Revamps the page layout based on the principle of reducing visual noise and spacing out elements, and prioritizes information with different colors to
make key information stand out.
• Redesigns icons using new materials to give more depth and a greater sense of space and texture to the icons.
• Optimizes Quantum Animation Engine: Quantum Animation Engine 3.0 implements the concept of mass to make animations more lifelike and optimizes
more than 300 animations to bring a more natural user experience.
• More creative Always-On Display: Adds realmeow and Portrait silhouette to let you freely express yourself.
Convenience & efficiency
• Adds “Background stream”: Apps in Background stream mode continue playing the audio of a video when you leave them or lock your phone.
• FlexDrop is renamed Flexible Windows and is optimized.
• Optimizes the method of switching floating windows between different sizes.
• You can now drag a file from My Files or a photo from the Photos app to a floating window.
Security and privacy
• Privacy-related functions including Privacy protection, Passwords, and Emergency call can now all be found in Phone Manager.
• Optimizes spam block rules: Adds a rule for blocking MMS messages.
• Adds Quick launch, a feature that detects the apps you use frequently and pre-loads them so you can open them quickly.
• Adds a chart to display your battery usage.
• Improves the responsiveness of turning on or off Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Airplane mode, and NFC.
• In team fight scenes, games run more smoothly at a stable frame rate.
• Reduces the CPU load average and lowers the battery usage.
• You can now decide which camera modes are displayed on the menu bar and in what order they are displayed.
• You can now drag the zoom slider to zoom in or out smoothly when shooting a video using the rear camera.
• Optimizes the auto-brightness algorithm to adapt screen brightness to more scenes for a comfortable screen reading experience.
• Optimizes accessibility:
– Adds visuals to text instructions for an intuitive understanding of accessibility functions.
– Optimizes categorization of functions by grouping them into vision, hearing, interactive actions, and general.
– TalkBack supports more system apps including Photos, Phones, Mail, and Calendar.
- Roblox Account Manager: Maximizing Your Gaming Experience
- How to iPhone Backup: A Comprehensive Guide to Safeguard Your Data
- Factory Reset iPhone Guide: How to Reset iPhone with or without Password
- Realme UI 4.0 Early Access Beta: New Features for Realme C33 | Android 13
- realme GT 2 Pro Android 14 Beta Update: New Features and Installation Guide
This Post Has One Comment
you update me