Realme, the brand owned by OPPO, is now rolling out a new realme UI 3.0 update based on Android 12. Realme UI 3.0 is a custom operating system developed and designed by Realme team. The most noticeable feature in the latest version of the OS is the all-new single-line navigation bar in place of two parallel bars at both sides of screen.
The new Realme UI 3.0 update is rolling out for more realme devices and available for download for realme GT, realme X7 Max,realme GT Neo 2,realme GT Master Edition, realme 8 Pro, realme 8, realme 7 pro and realme X50 Pro. It’s packed with new features that we’re sure will make your Android experience a lot smoother, faster and more intuitive than ever before!
Now as promised realme is rolling out realme UI 3.0 early access update for realme C25.
The Realme 3.0 UI is designed for the young generation to make full use of the possibilities of smartphones. It has a more intuitive and fun user experience: The four-finger swipe up gesture provides quick access to the camera, while a five-finger pinch gesture allows users to conveniently return home or switch between apps.
Must Know before apply:
- Ensure that your phone is not rooted
- Ensure that you are latest stable firmware available for your device
- Take full backup of your data to prevent data loss if something goes wrong while installing update
- Check that your available phone storage is more than 5GB
- The latest Open Beta version will be chosen as the stable version and rolled out to all users
- third-party application might not be compatible with Android 12 yet so update all installed app after updating to Android 12
- Make sure your battery should be charged more than 60%
realme UI 3.0 Update : How to Apply
- Go to Settings page
- Go to Software Update page then tap on the settings icon in the top right corner
- Click on Trial Version
- Click on Early Access
- Then Submit your details and Click on Apply Now and you are good to go
- You will get update as your application will be approved
- After the upgrade, it may take a longer time to boot for the first time, especially if there are many third-party applications on your phone.
- After the upgrade, in order to improve the system operation efficiency and eliminate potential safety risks, the system will perform a series of actions such as application adaptation, background optimization and security scanning which may cause slight hanging and faster power consumption.
- If you encountered any issue after update, you can submit feedback in Feedback logkit and [Bug Report] board.